Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Saul Alinsky on 8 levels of Control
Born: Saul David Alinsky, January 30, 1909, Chicago, Illinois
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Education: University of Chicago, Ph.B. 1930, University of Chicago Graduate School, criminology, 1930–1932.
Occupation: Community organizer, writer, political activist
Notable works: Reveille for Radicals (1946); Rules for Radicals (1971)
Awards: Pacem in Terris Award, 1969
NOW IT ALL BECOMES CRYSTAL CLEAR!
Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals. From that book here are Saul's thoughts on how to create a social state:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound familiar?
The Alinsky student, Barry Soetoro, is well on his way to hammering home these means to control the People. The Evil Genius Behind Obama has planned this for years and the majority of the People accept this.