Ted Cruz Like You’ve Never Seen Him Before as he Throws Down on Louder With Crowder!
Check out the Senator Ted Cruz joining the Louder With Crowder Show. The Host, Steven Crowder talks about Texas Ted Cruz's showdown with B. H. Obama over the Syrian Refugee Crisis, and all the lies on Climate Change, the criminal Clintons, and Van Halen!
You can support Ted Cruz at http://www.TedCruz.org
Cruz’s Resume is very impressive and a far cry from that of the Community Organizer. Ted Cruz did not work for ACORN like the guy whom the mainstream media rammed down the throat of the clueless masses. How will the politically Correct, white guilt Liberals respond to Ted Cruz who is of Cuban heritage?
Please check out this resume for Ted Cruz, a real American Patriot.
- Solicitor General of Texas from 2003 – May 2008, Cruz was the first Hispanic Solicitor General in Texas, the youngest Solicitor General in the entire country, not to mention the longest tenure in Texas history.
- Partner at the law firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national appellate litigation practice.
- Cruz has authored 80+ SCOTUS briefs and presented 40+ oral arguments before The Court
- Cruz served as a law clerk to Chief Justice William Rehnquist. Cruz was the first Hispanic ever to clerk for a Chief Justice of the United States
- Described as a ‘superb‘ constitutional lawyer, the man’s considerable skills and laser-like focus were on display for all when he took oily reptile Eric Holder by the neck and made him answer the damn question.
- In the landmark case of District of Columbia v. Heller, Cruz assembled a coalition of 31 states in defense of the principle that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.
- Cruz presented oral argument for the amici states in the companion case to Heller before the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- In addition to his victory in Heller, Cruz has successfully defended the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds, the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools and the majority of the 2003 Texas redistricting plan.
- Cruz also successfully defended, in Medellin v. Texas, the State of Texas against an attempt by the International Court of Justice to re-open the criminal convictions of 51 murderers on death row throughout the United States.
- Director of the Office of Policy Planning at the Federal Trade Commission
- Domestic Policy Advisor to U.S. President George W. Bush on the 2000 Bush-Cheney campaign.
- Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, where he taught U.S. Supreme Court litigation
Ted Cruz is currently junior US Senator from Texas. In order to win the 2012 Republican nomination for the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchison, Cruz had to defeat Texas Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst. Dewhurst was heavily favored and backed by the DC establishment GOP, in the Republican primary runoff. In any event, TEA Party favorite Cruz crushed Dewhurst, 57-43%! Ted Cruz then beat Democrat Paul Sadler in the general election by a similar margin, 56-41. Cruz is also endorsed by the Tea Party Movement and the Republican Liberty Caucus.
AWARDS: “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business,” Chambers USA (2009 & 2010) “50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America,” National Law Journal (2008) “25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century,” Texas Lawyer (2010) “20 Young Hispanic Americans on the Rise,” Newsweek (1999) Traphagen Distinguished Alumnus, Harvard Law School.
On November 14, 2012, Cruz was appointed vice-chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
Extra reason to love the Texas Senator: Ted Cruz speaks from the heart and doesn’t use a Teleprompter like the Community Organizer.