Friday, June 28, 2013
America owes Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. an apology for allowing his message to be hijacked and reversed. Wild Bill for America does another terrific Video.
Now there is this arrogant MOOCH Elle obama in Africa and she includes herself in the same sentence as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and it is disgusting.
This MOOCH Elle obama speaks and what comes to mind is this Rachael Jenteal, the racist buddy of Trayvon Martin. Mooch elle goes on about her Dad paying for her college education yet she never thanks the hard working white tax payers who paid for her. How about all the hard working white tax payers who pay for her countless trips across the world? Mooch elle despise the average American tax payer and she is in Barry's ear to punish America as much as possible.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Our two party system is like a pair of shoes. There is a left and there
is a right. For government to move ahead, as with shoes, it is important
the fit is right to prevent blisters; but all too many times that's
sacrificed for looks, causing missteps.
The present administration sold us a pair of shoes solely on fancy design
of false promise and free stuff, but they hurt because they only fit
The shoe store manager is Obama and his stock room is stocked with
styles like Obamacare, food stamps. free cell phones, unsecured borders,
Benghazi cover up, fast and furious, IRS tax scandal, freedom of the
press first amendment right violations, hanky-panky foreign service
sex shenanigans and who knows what else will be discovered in yet
unopened boxes, that has the country walking on sore feet
Not even close to the BUSH League
Barack Obama's 'fouls' are coming home to roost!
This inexperienced minor leaguer thought he could play in the big leagues
and hit them out of the ball park, but he hasn't even been able to get even
one single. The umpire is the Media in the political game, giving him
walks, because it doesn't know where the strike zone is.
Aside from the numerous current scandals, his invest in America schemes
have all been failures, pouring money into cockamamie investments as stupid
as trying to find a cure for natural causes.
His collective obamazombies are manning the oars to the cadence of the
talking point drummers, through the murky socialist waters, on his galley of
promises, hoping to distribute additional free handouts.
Planning to launch more vessels for his change the face of America voyage,
he wants to recruit more zombies to crew the new ships he plans to launch
through immigration reform, because the wind is shifting, and it's being knocked
out of his sails.
Conservative commentary from George Giftos
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
MILITARY PROSECUTORS WITHHOLD EVIDENCE; ARMY RANGER GOES TO PRISON FOR 25 YEARS FOR SHOOTING AL QAEDA OPERATIVE
On March 20th, 2009, Army Ranger 1st Lieutenant Michael Behenna was sentenced to 25 years in prison for killing Ali Mansur, a known Al Qaeda operative while serving in Iraq. Mansur was known to be a member of an Al Qaeda cell operating in the lieutenant’s area of operation and Army intelligence believed he organized an attack on Lt. Behenna’s platoon in April 2008 which killed two U.S. soldiers and injured two more. Army intelligence ordered the release of Mansur and Lt. Behenna was ordered to return the terrorist to his home.During the return of Mansur, Lt. Behenna again questioned the Al Qaeda member for information about other members of the terrorist cell, and financial supporters. During this interrogation, Mansur attacked Lt. Behenna, who killed the terrorist in self-defense.
The government subsequently prosecuted Lt. Behenna for premeditated murder. Not only is this a miscarriage of justice on the behalf of Lt. Behenna, who was acting to prevent further loss of life in his platoon, it is demoralizing to the U.S. troops who continue to fight on behalf of the freedom and security of our nation. Whether it is U.S. border patrol agents, members of the armed forces, or FBI agents, no individual who is serving on the frontlines in the War on Terror should be so blatantly mistreated.
We urgently need your help to correct this terrible wrong against a loyal and faithful soldier. Please contact your congressman and ask them to intervene on behalf of 1LT Behenna.
JUSTICE SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS LONG FOR LT BEHENNA!!
• September 2007: 1LT Michael Behenna deployed to Iraq for his first tour of combat.
• April 21, 2008, Al Qa’ida operatives attacked LT Behennaʼs platoon.
• The IED attack resulted in the death of two of LT Behennaʼs platoon members, two Iraqi citizens, and wounded two additional soldiers under LT Behennaʼs command.
• May 5, 2008: Based on information from US Army intelligence, LT Behenna’s platoon detained known terrorist Ali Mansur at his home for the attack on LT Behennaʼs platoon. Mansur had illegal weapons and a passport indicating trips to Syria.
• May 16, 2008: Without explanation, Army Intelligence ordered the release of Mansur.
• LT Behenna, who lost two members of his platoon just weeks earlier, was ordered to transport Mansur to his home.
• LT Behenna attempted a final field interview of Mansur prior to his release.
• During the interview, Mansur attacked LT Behenna, and LT Behenna reacted to defend himself by firing two shots, which killed Mansur.
• July 2008: The U.S. Army charged LT Behenna with premeditated murder for the death of the Al Qa’ida operative and terrorist Ali Mansur
• February 23, 2009: 1Lt. Behennaʼs trial begins.
• Defense experts testify that Mansur was standing with his arm outstretched when shot.
• On the evening of February 25th, prosecution expert witness Dr. Herbert MacDonell told the prosecution attorneys the only logical explanation for what happened was that Mansur had to be standing, reaching for LT Behennaʼs gun when he was shot. This contradicted the prosecution’s theory that Mansur was executed while seated on a rock.
• On February 26th LT Behenna testified that while he was interrogating Mansur he turned his head towards his interpreter, and when he did, Mansur lunged for his gun. The LT fired a controlled pair of shots. This explanation was identical to what Dr. MacDonell told the prosecution team in a private meeting the night
• During a recess after 1LT Behennaʼs testimony, Dr. MacDonell met with the prosecution team and told them again that the LT’s testimony was exactly what he had demonstrated to Prosecutors the day before and that the LT must be telling the truth. The prosecutors sent Dr. MacDonell home to New York. Leaving the courtroom, Dr. MacDonell told defense counsel he would have made a great witness for LT Behenna.
• The defense counsel asked prosecutors if they have any exculpatory evidence about Dr. MacDonell, and the prosecutors denied possession of such evidence.
• In the prosecution’s closing arguments they argued LT Behennaʼs testimony that Mansur was reaching for his gun was “impossible” based upon the evidence (despite knowing that their own expert witness had told him it was the only logical explanation.)
• Later that Friday night a military panel of seven officers, none of whom had combat experience, convicted LT Behenna of unpremeditated murder and assault.
• After LT Behenna was convicted, but before sentencing, Dr. MacDonell sent an email to the prosecution team requesting that the information provided in his demonstration be turned over to the defense.
• A mistrial was requested by the LT’s defense counsel, but on March 20, 2009 the military judge denied both defense motions to declare a mistrial and to order a new trial.
• LT Behennaʼs attorneys have exhausted his appeals through the military courts and are currently pursuing a fair trial by petitioning the United States Supreme Court.
• LT Behenna is currently serving a 15-year sentence in Ft. Leavenworth (the original 25 year sentence was reduced five years by the commanding General of 101st Airborne and the Army Clemency Board reduced it another five years.) The earliest he would be eligible for parole is after serving a third of his sentence. Without parole or a new trial Lt. Behenna will get out of prison for the shooting an Al Qaeda terrorist in self defense when he is 40 years old.
1st Lieutenant Michael Behenna was an excellent officer. He received his call to serve his country while attending the University of Central Oklahoma. He is from a family of public servants, his mother being an Assistant United States Attorney and his father a retired Special Agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. He has served the Army and the United States with honor and dignity. To sacrifice the life of this Oklahoma soldier over the death of a known terrorist, is a breach of faith with all who are serving our country. Please stand with us and demand justice for this American hero!!! He fought for you; now please fight for him!
Fax every single Member of Congress and tell them to stand with Michael and rise up against this injustice! We do not leave a man behind, and we will not leave Michael to suffer at the hands of our own government.
P.S. Tell Your Friends!
Friday, June 7, 2013
Obama’s Legacy: A litany of Lies, Larceny & Lunacy.
A noose of tyranny around the throat of America.
I’ll leave it to others to list the entire litany of lies, larceny & lunacy that will be the legacy of the Obama Presidency. This apparently, is the uppermost thought 24/7, in the consciousness of Barack Hussein Obama. That is, other than replacing our sacred Constitution with total dominance and rule by the Muslim Brotherhood - that brings with it, all the joys of Jihad-Shariah.
In the five years of Obama’s reign, a noose of tyranny has been tightening around the throat of America. Every constraint on the powers granted to our Federal Government that is specified in The Constitution of the United States, has been trashed by either an action of a Department or Agency of the Fed or, by an Executive Order directly issued by the President from the Oval Office.
Every traditional freedom granted to us by The Constitution and enjoyed since that document was ratified by the original thirteen Colonies, has been crushed under the heel of Obama’s tyrannical boot. At the peak of his oppressive domination over the Colonies, King George III couldn’t hold a candle to this President’s total assault on our freedoms - and Liberty, itself.
Where is our Congress and where is the Supreme Court – the other two ‘equal’ branches of the Federal Government?
Is this the Hope & Change that the majority of voters who elected and then, re-elected Obama expected? I don’t think so.
How ironic that I am writing this on the anniversary of D-Day during WWII, that began the march toward Europe’s eventual freedom from Nazi tyranny – and on this same date 69 years later, at the inception of total tyranny in the United States of America, as it is now being implemented by the Obama administration.
MORT KUFF © 6-6-2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Republican Congressman Jim Bridenstine's Scathing 1-Minute Obama Critique On House Floor
When will the Sheep wake up? Many of them are economically slaughtered and all of them are under the microscope of this Marxist Regime.