Monday, June 22, 2015
Our electoral system is under attack!
Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party have launched a massive, nationwide effort to strike down Voter ID laws and flood the voter rolls with new, unverified liberal voters.
The end result of this scheme will be a guaranteed win for Hillary - and it could spell the end of conservatism altogether!
The Black Conservatives Fund is fighting back, and we need your help!
The Black Conservatives Fund must reach persuadable black voters with the conservative message, and cut into the Democrats' lopsided advantage among minority voters before it's too late.
Black Conservatives Fund has a proven track record of success. In the 2014 cycle alone, we endorsed 7 victorious conservative candidates, and we worked on the ground to boost black turnout for conservative Senator Bill Cassidy in Louisiana.
Now, we must expand our efforts to the critical swing states that Hillary Clinton is targeting in her voter fraud scheme.
They need your financial help today to reach persuadable black voters and snatch them away from Hillary to neutralize her efforts to steal this election.
Your generous gift right now will enable us to recruit and deploy black conservative activists to these voters' homes, businesses, social gathering places, and churches. It will enable us to rally black and minority voters around the conservative message and defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016.
Please help the Black Conservatives Fund HERE to execute this critical mission by making a generous contribution if you are able to.
Thank you so much for your support!
Click Here to Support the Black Conservatives Fund
Friday, May 22, 2015
Open letter to:
Mitch McConnell & John Boehner
When we Conservative, loyal, patriotic Americans voted Republicans back into the majority of both chambers of The Congress – and you were elected to leadership roles – we anticipated that you would take bold steps to 1. Stop the flood of devastating policies being jammed down our throats by this president with a personal agenda totally at odds with America’s founding principles and time-honored traditions and 2. Take immediate steps to mitigate and reverse the list of those policies that have brought our nation economic chaos, a critically dangerous illegal immigration situation – and a terribly, corrosive feeling of despair and utter hopelessness about our very survival as a people – i.e., Baltimore.
While you made some encouraging statements, you seem to have taken every opportunity to go along joyfully, with this president’s continuing effort to degrade our liberties and over-regulate our lives. You do not show any signs of performing in the manner you promised during the mid-term elections campaign.
There is a popular saying among people who are trying to maintain the peace & security of our population in the face of increasing lunacy in public places: “If you see something; say something.” That is still valid but I’d like to re-arrange it just a bit so that you know exactly how I feel about your performances, Mitch & John:
“IF YOU SAY SOMETHING; DO SOMETHING!”
MORT KUFF © 5-21-2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
An open letter with all due respect to President
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA :
As you are the duly-elected President of all 50 of the United States of America and its citizens of all races, creeds & colors and Commander-in-Chief of all the Armed Forces comprised of brave men & women of all races, creeds & colors, I have a question to put to you:
Exactly when might we expect to hear you proclaim the same kind of respect and the same passionate dedication to honoring and protecting the rights of Christians and Jews in this nation as you have so boldly and so frequently declared your allegiance to the Muslim Brotherhood here in the United states and the followers of Islam all around the world?
We understand that you don’t care much for The Constitution that places limits on the powers of central government however, if the First Amendment that guarantees Free Speech to all citizens of the United States of America works for you Mr. President, shouldn’t it work for Pamela Geller and her Muhammud Cartoon Contest? Or, is Free Speech limited to followers of Islam who have sworn to replace the U. S. Government with a Caliphate and The U.S. Constitution with Shariah?
I, along with many loyal American patriots, await with great interest the courtesy of your reply.
MORT KUFF © 5-10-2015
U. S. Navy WWII, Boynton Beach, FL
Monday, April 27, 2015
And the winner is?
Barack Hussein Obama:
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- ISIS is nothing but a JV organization.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
- You didn't build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America .
- You can keep your family doctor.
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
- It's just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .
- I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
- And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
- If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
- If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
- I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
- I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
- Legally I cannot fix immigration without congressional approval.
And the biggest one of all:
"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ."
I believe he is a clear-cut winner!
Saturday, April 18, 2015
“Only those willing to bear the burdens of freedom have a right to its rewards.”
(This is a quote from John Marini, Professor of Political Science at the University of Nevada, during a speech he delivered at Hillsdale College on March 3, 2015.)
I read these words over and over - and with each reading, they seemed to become more deeply etched into my consciousness. They have everything to do with personal responsibility, which is a concept that in today’s world is increasingly regarded as impractical as studying Latin, the language that was spoken in ancient Rome.
Our old friends, “The Something-for-Nothing” crowd plus, the ever- popular “Clueless & Careless” voters, rushed headlong to the polls to elect the grossly unqualified, utterly inexperienced but, highly articulate, super-smooth Socialist ideologue Barack Hussein Obama, ‘Mr. Cool’. This crowd views both character and personal responsibility as things that are far removed from their concern.
Taking their cue from ‘Mr. Cool’, they are only interested in the immediate gratification of their self-serving bucket lists. Accepting blame or responsibility for things that go awry, especially things such as their support for the litany of Obama’s doomed-to-failure policies, is simply out of the question. Knee-jerk-response policies that were conceived and jammed through the Congress without a thought or a smidgeon of either awareness or concern regarding the glaringly obvious, negative consequences – ‘At least Obama did something, didn’t he?’.’
There is a terrible price to pay for such willful unwillingness to bear the burdens of freedom – it is the irretrievable loss of Liberty and the irrevocable downfall of our beloved, United States of America.
This is where we find ourselves at this moment in time.
MORT KUFF © 4-18-2015