Ambassador Susan Rice had nothing to do with Benghazi, as President Barry Obama told us, but she appeared on five Sunday political talk shows anyway. On those shows, Rice mouthed talking points that weren’t true. She trotted out there like a good little Marxist.
We now know that the talking points did not match the intel reports, which she had complete access to. While the national media debates whether or not she knowingly mislead the public on the Sunday shows, her failings and shortcomings before the Benghazi terrorist attacks have not received the attention they deserve.
Here are 30 reasons (that have nothing to do with Benghazi) why Susan Rice should not get a promotion.
1. Marxist Rice failed to call an emergency meeting of the Security Council after the 2010 Haiti earthquake
2. She skipped the Security Council debate and vote to add new UN Peacekeepers in Haiti after the earthquake
3. led the US during the most inactive Security Council since 1991 during her first year as Ambassador
4. held her first press conference with the UN Secretary General on the pressing international issue of texting while driving
5. Vile Susan Rice failed to speak out when Col. Gaddafi’s Libya was elected to the UN Human Rights Commission
6. waited 17 months before voting on the one and only UN resolution on Iran passed during her tenure
7. She was dismissed by fellow lowlife Hillary Clinton from negotiating most of the Iran resolution with the French
8. lost the support of more nations on her one Iran resolution than the previous five Iran resolutions combined
9. took 103 days to move the Security Council to issue a statement after a North Korean submarine sank the South Korean ship that killed 46 sailors
10. took 18 days to lead the Security Council to action after a North Korean nuclear test (it took John Bolton 5 days in 2006)
11. failed to support the Iranian opposition during their Green Revolution
12. failed to speak out when Iran was elected to the UN Women’s Commission
13. skipped the UN Security Council’s emergency meeting on the Gaza flotilla crisis
14. snubbed Israel to the point they skipped President Obama’s 2010 UN speech
15. took more than 2 years to find someone to head America’s UN reform team
16. failed to address the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to ascertain how erroneous scientific claims were added to official UN reports
17. painfully slow in getting a UN resolution on the Sudan-South Sudan referendum
18. ignored Canada’s pleas for help in getting elected to the Security Council
19. negotiated with the UN’s Arab Group to condemn Israel’s settlements
20. failed to lead the Security Council during Tunisia’s Arab Spring protests
21. didn’t speak out on the Libya crisis until the French, British and Arab League had done so
22. failed to attend the first Security Council meeting on the Arab Spring protests
23. Eice failed to get the support of allies India, Germany and Brazil on the UN’s Libya resolution
24. failed to lead the Security Council during Egypt’s Arab Spring protests
25. failed to lead the Security Council during Yemen’s Arab Spring protests
26. She failed to lead the Security Council to confront Bashar al-Assad’s brutal violence where US resolutions received an unprecedented three vetoes on three different votes
27. agreed to send former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to Syria where he failed miserably
28. She skipped the last open meeting before the planned UN vote to recognize Palestinian statehood
29. failed to speak out when Iran was elected vice president of the Global Arms Treaty negotiations
30. Susan Rice delayed Security Council action and the UN report on Rwanda. Could that have viewed that she was a Racist? I think that she saw the People as not deserving our help. Yet when she gets caught lying again now she is supposed to be Black?