Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Conservatives Needed in South Florida

Dear Conservative Friends:

I'd like to ask a favor of you.
On Tuesday's, I attend a "Current Events" forum at the Delray Beach Library. You might say that I am the "token" Republican/Conservative at the session, especially now that most of the snowbirds are up north. There was a sprinkling of conservative voices among the snowbirds, but during the summer, of the 35-40 people who show up at the session, most all are liberal oriented, some of the "flaming" type.

Of course, my views are not well received by the "great unwashed" and I have to take the barbs thrown my way. I'm a big boy and I can take it as well as give it, but it would be nice if I had some fellow Republicans/conservatives on hand to back up what I have to say. I'd like the discussion to have some other points-of-view (yours) besides mine thereby deflecting the attention away from me.

The P.R. person at the library said that I should get some like minded people like myself to balance off the "loony liberals" (of course, she didn't say that) who try to dominate the conversation.
So, if you could find the time I'd appreciate it if could try to attend the next session:

Tuesday 10:30 AM at the Delray Beach Library on Atlantic Ave.
(across the street from the Delray Tennis Center).

100 West Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444-3662
(561) 266-0194


I'd like to show them that not all the people in Delray, Boynton, and Boca are liberal loons and that the really smart people are of a conservative bent.
Hope you can make it on Tuesday.

Conservative Chuck On The Right Side

Bookmark and Share

No comments: