Sunday, May 13, 2012
Stop Illegal Immigration Now
PROPOSED LAWS TO THWART ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION INTO THE U.S.!
“Houston, we have a problem” maybe should be changed to “Arizona, you have a problem”.
What about changing the law to address this problem? Here are my proposed changes in the immigration laws of our country. See if you don’t agree.
1) Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years imprisonment.
2) Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment and so is alien marriage fraud.
3) Evading deportation is a serious crime and illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment.
4) Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process.
5) Law enforcement officials at all levels – by national mandate – must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations.
6) The military is also required to assist in immigration enforcement operations.
7) Native born citizens are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them into authorities.
8) Set up a National Population Registry to verify the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.
What do you think about those proposals? Do you think we could use laws similar to these proposed laws to help stem the flow of illegal aliens into our country? Do you think the liberal Democrats will go along with these provisions? If not, why not?
Well, if your answer is “no” to these proposals, maybe you should think twice about condemning the State of Arizona for trying to protect their citizens, because these “proposed laws” are the laws on the books of the country of Mexico. That’s right, the country that tells us that we are racist for trying to prevent people from coming into our country illegally. Are they hypocrites or what? Can you imagine the nerve of that country pointing their finger at us and calling us racists and calling Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer a Hitler and a fascist?
(Information was gathered by the Wash. D.C. based Center for Security Policy)
Chuck Lehmann was responsible for gathering this information and putting it into narrative form.
Check out our website: Chuck On The Right Side