Monday, September 20, 2010

Independent's dilemma

I'm not party registered and as an independent, I face a dilemma.
If I detect a Democrat who may mirror some of my values, I will not be able to vote for him or her, because it will actually be giving my vote to Nancy Pelosi or
Harry Reed, and that is unacceptable.
Because we are a two party nation, Pelosi and Reed had to hang their hat on one of them in order to be in the game. They have polluted the Democratic party and
strong-arm anyone who is not on the same page of their agenda, forcing them to ignore their conscience or become Persona Non Grata.
I'm not concerned with the 2012 election, because the Obama disaster will be rectified. There is two years for the stragglers to catch up and participate in the Catharsis.

Written by George, a Real Conservative

Bookmark and Share

No comments: