Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Comment on MORT's Meandering​s



Stop Marxism.

Thanks for coming to my defense in response to the stupid racist who called me a stupid racist.

What‘Weasel One’ fails to understand is that I am not against all black people or even people who pretend to be black. I am however, unalterably opposed to and committed to the political demise of Barack Hussein Obama. This Marxist - communist -radical Muslim-Islamo-fruitcake is the target of my aversion. He is doing irreparable damage to my beloved nation. And, I vehemently take exception to his every utterance and his every action.

I am opposed to Obama and all he stands for. I am opposed to every single person by whom he has been influenced – and opposed to every single person whom he has chosen to enable him and support him in his nefarious schemes against The Constitution of the United States and the personal freedoms that it guarantees. Obama and his entire retinue of traitors are my targets and shall continue to be, until they are all eliminated or neutralized, politically. If that makes me a racist, tough shit.

We are in a battle for the heart, soul and survival of my country. I am not about to hand it over to Obama and his Marxist/Progressive/Liberal lunacy for another four years of ruination to my nation.

He goes; we stay.



MORT KUFF © 2012

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jacksonville Bonds said...

Hidden Deep Within ObamaCare, Racial Preferences
Page 879: “Give preferences to entities that have a demonstrated record of .. training individuals who are from underrepresented minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds.”

Debra Miller said...

This is always the fall-back position of leftist liberal self-loathing dirtbags. If YOU will not pay for something for the Poor, like condoms, abortions, obamacare, then you are PREVENTING them for getting access to these items. The self-loathing Liberal is racist and therefore thinks all Whites are like them. It is not the color of the skin it is the character of the Man.