Saturday, July 23, 2011

Allen West, a Hero and the Email

So we heard about the fire-storm on supporters (rancid kool-aid drinkers) of debbie lowlife Schultz attacking Allen West. The left is the Beast and they think they cam call Americans Nazis and Jim Crow supporters. Well the far left Nazis and Jim Crow supporters are DEMONcrats or Democrats, whatever you prefer. This Schultz is vile and Allen West tells the truth in his email. Why would he have to apologize for telling the truth and protecting his constituents. The Debbie dirtbag Schultz types are out to destroy the Middle Class. She does back Obamacare right?


Below is the email Rep. Allen West fired off tp respond to attacks by Schultz. People say he should just take the abuse from the Democrats as it is all just Politics. Well the Democratas have messed with the wrong guy. It is not just Politics, it's about America.


From: Z112 West, Allen
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 04:48 PM
To: Wasserman Schultz, Debbie
Cc: McCarthy, Kevin; Blyth, Jonathan; Pelosi, Nancy; Cantor, Eric
Subject: Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman-Schultz

Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!

I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.

You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!

Steadfast and Loyal

Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)
Bookmark and Share

No comments: