Thursday, May 13, 2010

Immigration Reform



Although I am not a fan of Michael Savage, this exchange on his radio show is priceless.

The radio caller is from Boca Raton, FL, the liberal capital of Florida.

Reminds me of when I lived in the Boca area and would get into some of the political discussions while at the gym in the a.m. Some individuals would make the most outrageous statements without any proof or facts.

But, I "learned" a lot of things from this caller.
1. If we tax all of the "rich people" we can support all of the illegal immigrants who cross the border.
2. Obama is the one who pays out welfare benefits. I guess our taxes go to the big sinkhole in the sky.
3. If we open our borders up to all, everything will be just great. (I guess this wonder doesn't remember what happened when we did this to Cuba and Castro gladly sent us all of his criminals and assorted scum.)
4. All of the money that U.S. collects in taxes comes from illegal aliens.

Maybe the local newspaper, the Sun-Sentinel, could get the caller to do a guest column!
Written by Jim, a Real Conservative
Bookmark and Share

No comments: