Friday, September 24, 2010

Behind Closed Doors & Desperate - Support Allen West

Today we have an information from an email which was sent out by Allen West. I have said it numerous times that anyone would have to be insane to go with obama supporter ron klein over Allen West. Allen West is the RIGHT Man for the job! Please support Allen West right HERE.

Greetings Patriot!

Over the last two days, our campaign released two new 30 second campaign spots. The first one released yesterday is titled "Behind Closed Doors," and highlights the fact that, despite trying to run as a moderate, Incumbent Ron Klein is one of the most liberal Members of Congress in Washington. His voting record speaks for itself - according to a Washington Post Analysis, Klein has voted with Nancy Pelosi 98% of the time, and with special interest groups and union bosses 100% of the time.

It is important that each of you know that - as your Representative, I will ensure that your voice echoes throughout the halls of Congress.

Our second ad that begins airing throughout South Florida today is titled "Desperate," and addresses - head on - Klein's continued attempts at character assassination. Please take some time to watch our new ads by clicking here.

When my family and I first committed to continuing our lives of service to our country over 3 years ago, we fully expected a tough fight based upon ideological principles. On one side, a career politician who believes that government is America's greatest asset. On the other side, a decorated combat veteran of over 22 years who believes that our country's greatness - the indomitable entrepreneurial American spirit - resides in its citizens.

I expected a real and tough debate about the direction of our country.

Unfortunately for the voters of the 22nd Congressional District, my opponent - Incumbent Ron Klein - has decided to engage in gutter politics instead of talking about the real issues facing our country. Recently, Klein and his ultra-liberal cronies sent out a mailer revealing my Social Security Number and my wife's federal employee identification number to hundreds of thousands of voters across South Florida. Their back-handed attempts at apologizing are outright offensive to my family and me.

Quite simply, Klein is a desperate politician whose campaign is slipping through his fingers.

My fellow Patriots, we are less than 6 weeks away from our opportunity to begin draining the swamp, starting with Ron Klein, and replace them with principled leaders.

My Army training taught me that character is doing what's right when no one is watching. This is my commitment to each of you.

Steadfast and Loyal,

LTC(R) Allen B. West

Hat Tip to Chuck On The Right Side
Bookmark and Share

No comments: