Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Message to Obama

In case you missed it, Black Entertainment Network founder, Robert Johnson, had some excellent comments on Fox News Sunday. His comments were directed to President Obama. His most poignant comments:


· “You know I grew up in a family of 10 kids. I was the first one to go to college, and I’ve earned my success. I’ve earned my right to fly private if I choose to do so.

· “…by attacking me is not going to convince me that I should take a bigger hit because I happen to be wealthy.”

· “I’ve tried poor and I tried rich and I like rich better. It doesn’t mean that I am a bad guy.”

· “I didn’t go in to business to create a public policy success for either party, Republican or Democrat. I went in to business to create jobs and opportunity…to create value for myself and my investors. And that’s what the President should be praising, not demagoguing us…”

· And my favorite line of all: “…Warren Buffett says he pays more (taxes) than his secretary. He should pay the secretary more and she will pay more (taxes).”



After a week of listening to the publicity given to such Hollywood morons such as Susan Sarandon, Michael Moore, and Rose Ann Barr, it was great to hear such poignant comments delivered by Mr. Johnson.

Conservative Commentary by Jim Pirretti

no-tyrants-Jim-Pirretti-stop-libs-palm-beach-mortgage





Bookmark and Share

No comments: