Saturday, August 18, 2012

MORT’s Malevolent Meanderings

To Whom It May Concern:

That would be all, y’all Sad to relate, questions surrounding the birth of this reprobate (Obama, who else?) are of little relevance, now. It is obvious that there will be no ruling from the Supreme Court that would de-legitimize his run for re-election. Given the nature of the make-up of the Supremes, briefs that might make such a case are twisted in knots and so, would never reach the docket. .

Proving the illegitimacy of this Muslim-born imposter on our soil, is a super-size waste of time and effort. Suffice it to say that the disastrous combination of his birth and heaven forefend, his re-election, could very well spell our own death as a free people. What else do we need to know?

Might I suggest that we direct all our resources, creativity and energies to the task of removing this abomination from any vestige of control or power over the affairs of our country? I am far more interested in his political demise than in any details surrounding the searing fact of his birth.

I am not a Christian however, I am possessed of the ability to forgive. So, in Obama’s case , while on the one hand I could never forgive him for who and what he is - - on the other hand, neither can I forgive him for being so fukking ugly. Do I make myself clear?

MORT KUFF © 8-4-2012

See MORE MORT RETORTS HERE





Bookmark and Share

No comments: