Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What do I know?

When I was a youngster, I loved surprises. Now in my senior years, I find surprises very stressful. Especially when there's a bill in my mail box from my doctor, after having met my payment obligation via my HMO, because what once was included in Medicare, no longer is.

Is everyone aware of the significance of seven hundred sixteen billion dollars? That's the amount President Obama skimmed off Medicare to finance his budget busting health plan, known as ObamaCare. Some services are no longer provided under Medicare HMO providers, because the money is no longer there, so it can enable ObamaCare to cover those who are not qualified to reach any kind of criteria, including other than American citizens.

Because the President's first two years was concentrated on passing this budget busting health plan; everything else vital to the rest of the economy has suffered.

Adding to the astronomical debt in order to garner votes, is wanting to finance and protect the indiscretions of irresponsible bird brain co-eds.

There is a correlation between the deterioration of buying power. It's the President's policies that have caused a domino effect on lower income, job loss, higher food and gas prices, soaring health care premiums, bankruptcies, foreclosures, etc. President Obama's strategy is to instigate class, gender and racial divide. It has been a proven factor for tyrants to maintain power.

Without concrete plans, or defense of his administration's, ineffective policies, to counter Governor Mitt Romney's spelled out agenda at the October 3rd debate, it appeared that if the President had a tail, it would have been between his legs. Contrary to liberal denial, lowering taxes will create jobs and with more people working, more spending will occur, creating consumer, not government stimulus, increasing revenue. Not to mention, with more people off unemployment payoffs and food stamps, millions of dollars will be saved. But, what do I know? I'm too busy living life, not like government Ph.D. task forces just studying it!

Conservative commentary by George Giftos


Bookmark and Share

No comments: