Thursday, August 1, 2013

Defund Disastrous Obamacare Now


Mike Lee: I can't defund Obamacare without you

Dear Fellow American,

My name is Senator Mike Lee, and I need your help right now to ratchet up the pressure on my colleagues in the House and Senate to defund Obamacare permanently.

The clock is ticking, and a number of my colleagues still haven't signed onto my emergency plan.

These uncommitted Senators and Congressmen MUST vote to defund this disaster of a program immediately, and I urgently need your help to push them in the right direction!

Please, make an emergency contribution of $25, $35, $50, $100, $200, or whatever you can afford to my campaign right now, and help me continue spearheading the national effort to defund Obamacare before it's too late.

As I told my good friend Sean Hannity last week, the upcoming budget vote is truly the last stop on the "Obamacare express." We can't afford to let this opportunity pass us by.

Thankfully, Senators Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Rand Paul, among several others, have already pledged to join me in voting against funding Obamacare in the coming year's budget.

But we still have a LOT more Senators to convince.

Every single vote is critical, which is why we have to relentlessly pressure Congress to do what's right for the American people: end this big government nightmare right now!

I need your help right now to keep the pressure on. Please, give what you can.

I have appeared on numerous national TV and radio shows over the past week, calling on the American people to make their voices heard by signing a petition asking their members of Congress to defund Obamacare.

Every uncommitted Senator must be reminded of one simple, unavoidable fact...


If you're not against Obamacare, you're for it. And if you're for Obamacare, you're against the American people!


Please, help me get this message out before it's too late. Please give what you can.

We have never had such a perfect opportunity to defund Obamacare, and we may never get one again. We have to act quickly.

Support for Obamacare among the American people is at an all-time low.

And Barack Obama just exempted his big business cronies from Obamacare, while leaving hard working Americans like you facing skyrocketing insurance premiums!

We already knew that this law was unaffordable, but now we know for a fact that it's unfair. And that's why we have to kill it before it's too late.

If Barack Obama won't follow his own law, the American people shouldn't be forced to fund it!

If you agree, then please, help me keep pressuring my fellow legislators to defund Obamacare before it's too late. Please give what you can right away, Donate HERE.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: