Friday, May 20, 2011

Wilted Flower Children Support the Marxist Regime

Another hammer back at the Marxist MSM. After Barry Soetoro continues to destroy our relationships with the few Allies we have left, the Marxist MSM and Left Wing Nazis still rally behind the Messiah.

To Stephen L. Goldstein;

I'm glad you listed all the things you would miss if the world came to and end tomorrow and what you are in favor of, because now I know what I should be against. You are a barometer of what sensible people should believe, which is the polar opposite of what you believe in. Stephen, you don't have to worry about the end of the world because you are out of this world.

I wish I had a lower I.Q. so I could debate with you as I try not have verbal combat with somebody who is unarmed. I gather you are one of the "wilted flower children" of the 60's and 70's with some impressive college degrees, but you are missing the most important one of all - common sense. That reminds me of someone else who holds a very high prestigious office in our country - your buddy Barack Hussein Obama. He too is book smart but definitely street dumb.

Enough of giving you praise as it might just go to your head. Till your next column.

From Chuck On The Right Side

Bookmark and Share

No comments: