Sunday, June 5, 2011

DEMOCRAT DEDICATION TO SARAH PALIN

How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.

I hate thee to the depth and breath and height
my soul can reach,
I hate thee for your popularity,
I hate thee for your intelligence,
I hate thee for your appearance,
I hate thee for your morals,
I hate thee for not aborting Trig,
I hate thee for your family values
I hate thee for your honesty
I hate thee for your industriousness,
I hate thee for your Judeo-Christian ethic,
I hate thee for being a Christian,
I hate thee for being you,
I hate thee and your whole family!


There is a double standard with the Nazi MSM as always. If Sarah Palin dresses in nice clothes reporters act like she’s being ostentatious, but when Mrs. Food Nazi Michelle Obama does it reporters are taken aback by her glamour. Yet the dirty little secret is that Palin could don a $90.00 dress from Wal-Mart and steal the show from a diamond covered Mrs. Obama any day, and the Marxist media knows it.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: