Thursday, March 1, 2012

American Hero Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43

andrew-breitbart-conservative-hero


In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

Andrew Breitbart has passed away and this is a huge tragedy. We, as American Conservatives have lost a special person who fought hard for America. Andrew Breitbart was a Hero. America has deteriorated when we talk about the MSM. The MSM are now just Media Supporting Marxism. Andrew would attack this Politically Correct disaster at every turn.

Andrew Breitbart was one a few key voices on our side that would speak up against the vile Left Wing. Andrew Breitbart was attacked over and over and he kept fighting for America. Andrew Breitbart found the Truth and showed it to America, even if it was ugly. Look at how he exposed the racist Shirley Sherrod and her lowlife Husband. These People have stolen millions from America as they and others posed as Black Farmers. The only thing many of this Crowd grew was racism.

I respected Andrew Breitbart for many reasons. He grew up in California and could have become the typical Liberal out there. You know the California Liberal who wants poor people taken care of, just not with their money and keep them out of the Liberals neighborhood. Andrew Breitbart heard Rush Limbaugh and had an awakening of sorts. This awakening ended up being very valuable for Conservatives in America. Andrew Breitbart went on to attack Barrack Obama's ACORN and many other left wing racist groups.

Breitbart was a prolific commentator who founded several websites devoted to covering politics, entertainment and everything in between. Earlier in his career, he worked for the Drudge Report before breaking off to start his own outlets -- including Big Government, Big Hollywood and Breitbart.tv.

The statement below is on his sites and quoted the concluding passage from his book, Righteous Indignation.

"I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it. I love reporting stories that the Complex refuses to report. I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and-famously-I enjoy making enemies. Three years ago, I was mostly a behind-the-scenes guy who linked to stuff on a very popular website. I always wondered what it would be like to enter the public realm to fight for what I believe in. I've lost friends, perhaps dozens. But I've gained hundreds, thousands -- who knows? -- of allies. At the end of the day, I can look at myself in the mirror, and I sleep very well at night."

This statement from a Hero said: "Andrew is at rest, yet the Happy Warrior lives on. He lives on in each of the real Conservative Americans”.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: